Monday, 4 October 2010

♥Fantasy


Someone asked me the other day 'besides family and friends, Whats the one thing in your life you'd be most unhappy to give up?' It got me thinking a little.. one of my most treasured possessions in the world? Well, I'm not really so sure, but, at present, I'd most definitely have to say style. I love it because it's something everyone can enjoy, and it makes us, us. I love the clothes I've chosen to fill up each and every one of my drawers with, and the way I fling them on in the morning, and I love the way I feel when I wear them. Its a guilty pleasure, and one I would not and could not live without- its my best friend. Maybe it is a little sad that some of the last thoughts, sloshing around my head at night, before I drift off into sleep are mainly lookbook related. But I don't care. And I don't care if people don't enjoy the way I dress, the only thing that matters is that I like it. Fashion's my life, I live it and love it. It's one of my greatest fantasy's, except, it's real. Fashion is an art, one in which if we properly witness, it sets us free, we are who we want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment