Monday, 25 October 2010

♥ just a quicky...

I am forevvvvvver taking pictures of new things I've bought, or made, or just put together with the intention of popping them straight on here once I get the time, but I'm always forgetting about them. So, here's a couple..


Cape Coat- H&M
Knit Jumper- Topshop
Letter Pendant- Urban Outfitters
Brogues- Primark
Casio Watch- Urban Outfitters



Rusty coloured jumper- H&M
Tunic(modified by myself)- Topshop
Panel Skirt- H&M
Beautiful Camel Coat- H&M
Scarf- Vintage

Love both these outfits, not only because most of it I hadn't had on before, but, more so because I literally threw them on, and ran out the door to catch my train to wherever I was going.
Love those kind of days, you know, the 'no planning necessary' days when one looks into their messy messy drawers, grabs the first things that come into contact with their hands, and decides instantly that this is what they're going to roam the rest of the day in.






1 comment: