Sunday, 28 November 2010

♥ Winter Playlist ♥

Welcome Home- Radical Face
Crave You- Flight Facilities ft. Giselle
Nothin- B.O.B ft Bruno Mars
Beautiful World- Carolina Liar
Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
Say My Name- Destiny's Child
Don't Worry Baby- Beach Boys
Bruised- Jack's Mannequin
Bette Davis Eyes- Kim Carnes
Piano Man- Billy Joel
I Feel Love- Donna Summer
What's My Name- Rihanna ft. Drake
California Bound- Carolina liar
New Order- Blue Monday
Tik Tok- Sunday Girl
Self Machine- I Blame Coco
Wonderful World- Sam Cooke
Rollerblades- Eliza Doolittle
Tiny Dancer- Elton John
Sunny Road- Emiliana Torrini
Aurora- Foo Fighters
Oceans Away- The Fray
Ooh La La- Goldfrap
Santa Maria- Gotan Project
11th Dimension- Julien Casablancas
I Like- Keri Hilson
Get Outta My Way- Kylie Minogue
The Show- Lenka
Electric Feel- Katy Perry
Come As You Are- Nirvana
Sunrise- Norah Jones
Here Comes Your Man- Pixies
Romeo and Juliette- The Rifles
Stop Hey- Sunday Girl
Opposite Of Adults- Chiddy Bang
Crooked Legs- The Acorn
Islands- The XX
Your Song- Ellie Goulding



No comments:

Post a Comment