Monday, 11 April 2011

LOVE


Soz for the lack of posts, my laptops been out the game for a while.. fingers crossed he'll keep running smoothly for me.

Do you ever get that feeling around this time of year, when there's always that one thing that makes summer seem like it's kind of almost here? Well mines is lawn mowers & freshly cut grass.
Yesterday I was out in the garden writing an essay, and I could smell it.. It put a smile on my face, AND made me realise that summer is nearing and I still haven't found a maxi dress.
Silly, I know. BUT, at the end of last summer I vowed to myself that I was going to embrace summer to its fullest possible potential, in any way I knew how; possibly by divulging in cultures foreign to me, but also, through style. And a maxi dress seems like the most perfect way to do that- with it's beautiful reputation of provoking a fantastical and mysterious image onto whoever wears it.

My trek around pretty much every high street store- or so it would seem- has resulted in a complete and ultimate waste of time, with regards to any bohemian visage.. Until today.

Dress- £29.99 H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment