Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Stylist.



Okay so I know my original intention for this page, was for it to be like a directional fashion, style, and beauty blog: but the more and more I've been posting, I've come to realise that I like secret journal/ scrapbook (talking about the nice little pictures I've been finding, that I like to pair with the stories) feel it's got going on: so I'm going to keep going with that. BUT still with a fashion feel. SO DON'T. GO. ANYWHERE.
ANYWAY, here's a little piece I wrote for the Stylists 100 word microfiction competition...
I really liked it, so I just thought I'd pop it on (hope you enjoy):

"Robin"

We caught sight of her as she made her way from the car- an old rusting mustang- red. It all happened as if in slow motion. She wore those high wasted bikini bottoms, white, and also now visible: as she smoothly slid her blouse off: a white haltered bikini too. She caressed the water with her delicate toes, then, slowly eased herself in. Her skin golden, soft and incandescent: resembled something from the inside a honey pot. She gave off a womanly exuberance from across the pond: My insides melted.
I adored her, a little.
Robin.

My brothers girlfriend.



No comments:

Post a Comment